AEGIS LEGAL Compliance Contracting Training
Aegis is a boutique law firm serving the commercial space industry and catering specifically to the needs of startups and entrepreneurs.
Our team focuses on areas such as:
· Incorporation & Structuring for Investment
· Export & Import Control (EAR & ITAR)
· US Government & Defense Contracting
· Small Business Innovation Research Contracts (SBIR)
· Regulatory Licensing (FAA, NOAA, FCC, etc.)
· International Contracting
· Training for Officers & Employees in Compliance Requirements
· Knowing what the heck your engineers are talking about because we’re nerds too
Our business model benefits us by allowing us to be truly passionate about the companies we work with and offer a service unlike any other law firm.
· Being able to advise you quickly and when you need us—preventing problems and providing reassurance
· Providing a primary point of contact for your other professional services e.g. accountants, tax professionals, patent attorneys, etc.
· Allowing legal services to be predictable and easily built into your budget
· Accompanying you to negotiations and other situations in which you might need legal representation
Last year, the United States Federal Government bought nearly $150 billion worth of goods and services from small businesses. While Government contracts can be rewarding, doing business with the US Government can be challenging. Thankfully, Bryant Alliance has the team in place to walk you through every step of the federal procurement process.
Bryant Alliance’s hands on approach enables us to provide agile and effective procurement strategies for our customers at an affordable price that put our customers in the best position to win Government contracts.
TABA is a program from the government that allows companies to receive funding over and above the SBIR/STTR contract award amount to use specifically for commercialization assistance. Bryant Alliance understands each agency's process and are here to help your company through the process.
FISHER PHILLIPS LEGAL Compliance Training
Employment laws are complicated. If you make a mistake when hiring, training, disciplining, or firing an employee, it can cost you a lot of money and stress.
Employers who know how to follow the rules have a much better chance of staying out of trouble and creating a positive environment for their employees that fosters teamwork and productivity.
Jeff Weintraub, a partner with Fisher Phillips LLP, trains supervisors and managers of companies across the country in all aspects of employment-related best practices. In so doing, he helps companies avoid litigation and focus on what they do best. He has long experience in defending employers in employment lawsuits before juries in federal and State courtrooms.
Fisher Phillips is a national, management-side, labor & employment law firm, with 37 offices across the country. Fisher Phillips is honored to work alongside Voyager Space Services and Aegis Trade Law to provide management and staff training for:
Offered remotely or in-person. Flat rates regardless of class size available.
Decipher Labs LEGAL Compliance
Decipher Labs helps space industry clients uncover and unlock new business opportunities with the U.S. Government. We are a boutique business development services firm that assists clients with the preparation of proposal materials in response to U.S. Space Force, NASA, and other U.S. government agency solicitations including Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) and Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) opportunities. We help firms build new relationships with Government stakeholders and manage those that they have already cultivated to ensure product-market fit for your company’s solutions with U.S. Government customers and end-users. Decipher Labs advises leadership teams on contract execution strategy, technology development, and product commercialization strategies in support of our clients’ contract capture efforts.
• SBIR/STTR, BAA, and Other Proposal Preparation
• Government Customer Engagement
• Strategy Sessions and Contract Capture Roadmapping
• Contract Negotiation and Finalization
• Invoicing and Project Management Support
• On-Call Consultant Services
• On-Call Consultant Services
• Proposal and Materials Review and Quality Check
• Access to Proposal Preparation Checklists
• Live Training of Client Business Development Staff