AEGIS TRADE LAW LEGAL & COMPLIANCE
· How international sales contracts are created using trade documents such as purchase orders;
· Important terms to include in your trade documents;
· How Incoterms® are used to clearly delineate delivery obligations between buyer and seller; and
· Basics of international payment mechanisms and finance options.
· The International Traffic in Arms Regulations (“ITAR”);
· The Export Administration Regulations (“EAR”);
· The Foreign Trade Regulations (“FTR”); and
· Sanctions governed by the Office of Foreign Assets Control (“OFAC”).
· How to structure your business to qualify for these programs;
· Potential paths forward for foreign companies establishing their US footprint;
· How to apply for these programs; and
· How these programs work, including how your intellectual property rights are protected.
CFIUS and Foreign Investment in US Businesses
SARAH NICKELL PR Media Training
Sarah Nickell is a highly-experienced PR professional with a decade of experience working with high-growth technology companies. She has worked with New Space companies including Voyager Space Holdings, York Space Systems, Space For Humanity, Leaf Space, Vector Launch, Ursa Space, and ICEYE as well as several other tech companies ranging from late-stage to startup and stealth.
Sarah is a talented strategist with a unique ability to capitalize on opportunities quickly. Her understanding of the commercial space market and media landscape puts her in a unique position to help New Space companies launch and grow.
Sarah is based in Denver, CO
FISHER PHILLIPS LEGAL & COMPLIANCE
Employment laws are complicated. If you make a mistake when hiring, training, disciplining, or firing an employee, it can cost you a lot of money and stress.
Employers who know how to follow the rules have a much better chance of staying out of trouble and creating a positive environment for their employees that fosters teamwork and productivity.
Jeff Weintraub, a partner with Fisher Phillips LLP, trains supervisors and managers of companies across the country in all aspects of employment-related best practices. In so doing, he helps companies avoid litigation and focus on what they do best. He has long experience in defending employers in employment lawsuits before juries in federal and State courtrooms.
Fisher Phillips is a national, management-side, labor & employment law firm, with 37 offices across the country. Fisher Phillips is honored to work alongside Voyager Space Services and Aegis Trade Law to provide management and staff training for:
Offered remotely or in-person. Flat rates regardless of class size available.